Vive la France! Come celebrate Bastille Day, the French National Day and anniversary of the Storming of Bastille on Saturday, July 14 at Mon Ami Gabi in Lincoln Park, Oak Brook, Bethesda, Las Vegas and Reston and Eiffel Tower in Las Vegas. Beginning Thursday, July 12 through Wednesday, July 18 all five of Mon Ami Gabi’s locations will be serving Bastille Day-inspired menu items. Click here for lunch reservations at Mon Ami Gabi. Adjust your berets and secure your scarves to prepare for some French classics, including:
- Classic Vichyssoise (Chilled Potato & Leek Soup with chives) ~ $8.95
- Ahi Tuna Niçoise with tapenade vinaigrette ~ $23.95
- Seafood Bouillabaisse with garlic rouille ~ $36.95
- Tricolor Profiteroles filled with blueberry sorbet, vanilla and strawberry ice cream ~ $9.95
If you can’t be in Paris, celebrate at Eiffel Tower Restaurant! The Bastille Day celebration will include a complimentary tasting of Bastille Blended Whisky and Bastille Single Malt. Enjoy the spirits straight up or in a specially created cocktail, plus light passed hors d’ouvres while taking in the the view. Click here for lunch reservations at Eiffel Tower.
Have your eye on a dish from the new summer menu? There’s no need to worry, it’s fair game too!
- Cold Foie Gras Torchon, Duck Prosciutto, Fig Compote ~ $19.00
- Ocean Seafood Salad, Alaskan King Crab, Lobster, Shrimp, French Cocktail Sauce ~ $28.00
- Eiffel Tower Classic ‘M’ Burger, Bibb Lettuce, Tomato, Onions, Pickles, Fingerling Chips ~ $20.00
- French Bucatini Pasta, Trumpet Royale Mushrooms, Aged Parmesan ~ $22.00
If you want to know all the ways you can drink rosé this summer, check out Mon Ami Gabi’s patio Rosé Bar!